Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, December 30, 2011

Another Christmas Present

Mom came home from work and showed me a package, I like envelopes, but what is so special about this one?? Well, I found out. It was another Christmas present, it was late as it had to come from Canada (that was kind of scary :) But it was a bunny toy! A cool bunny toy, it was a big circle with a handle. It is a GREAT tug toy.

After dinner, Mom and I played with my new toy. She likes it as she can throw it really well, so it is great for rewarding when we practice. Then we played hide and seek. I have to wait in the training room and Mom hides the toy, then releases me to find it. It is a fun game!! The bunny is really easy to find though as it smells really good.

We had sooo much fun tonight. We played games and did obedience and physical therapy and just silly stuff.

Here is what my bunny toy looks like except it is purple!!

No comments: