Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, December 26, 2011

Holidays are GREAT!!

We usually sing the M-O-N-D-A-Y S-U-C-K-S song on Monday mornings, but not this Monday. This Monday is great as Mom is home and we get to RUN and we are grinding food so I get samples. I just love the holidays as we get to play and have company and get gifts and good food and just all kinds of special things. AND we had shrimp for dinner!!!!

We went to the school to run and Mom used her new phone. She took so many pictures, not sure they were all of me though. She was "learning" and she even took video when she thought it was a picture. It was fine with me though as I just kept running and playing.

Here are a couple of the ones that actually turned out :)

No comments: