Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

work from home day

Today was work from home day, and while it was a boring morning, Mom made up for it at lunch. We ate a quick sandwich (turkey - yum!!) and then went out to run and play bumper. Now this is my kind of lunch. I was retrieving the bumper and got a whiff of something good. After finding it and checking it out, with Mom's help of course, we figured out it was bunny parts. Just like I have in my freezer :) Now Mom is worried about what left the bunny parts in our yard. We were just out there last night and there were no bunny parts. These were fresh!!!

Mom tried to pick them up and get rid of them. It was funny as she was making all kinds of funny faces as she tried to carefully pick up all the innards. Then she said her gloves smelled like bunny parts :)

We had to go back inside for another few boring hours. Then we went back out to run again. She said that we could take a break and RUN before dark and before rain. I really do not care "why" we go run, I just like to. We had so much fun, we chased each other and Mom ran and made funny noises, and we danced with the bumper. It was just FUN!!! I wish we could do this every day.

And then for dinner, I had Ostrich!!! I was not sure at first, but after chewing the first bite, I thought it was great!!!

I sure hope Mom has more fun things planned for tonight... it has been a great day!!

No comments: