Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Edge Day (continued)

After we made food, Gary cut all the PVC to make my new jumps. Grandma got us jump cups for Xmas and now we are making all our new jumps for Spring. You should have seen Gary's face when he read the list and had to the PVC into 120 pieces. He did it really fast though on his big saw that makes lots of noise. Mom put some of the jumps together, but still a lot more work. She ordered purple and yellow tape so they will match all my other equipment. And she has to make one black one for my Obedience bar jump. This is for me to use, but I think it is just as much for Mom too :) No pictures of the jumps yet as they still need a lot more work.

Then when we got done with all of that, Mom and Gary carried the deck box into the back yard to put all my ring gating in. Mom ordered ring gating so we can practice go outs, directive jumping and happy ring time play. Of course Mom had to set it up and we played a little bit too and then of course I had to pose for pictures :)

No comments: