Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Edge day

That is what Mom is calling today, everything she and Gary is doing is for me. Or so they say.. We started our day making food - ok, yes, that is for me :) And I got to taste test a lot of it. They took all the fat off 80# of chicken necks (yes, for me) and then ground 40# and another 40# of chicken leg quarters. And then we bagged 40# of chicken necks as I get them every morning for breakfast. Then we ground lots of livers too, those are really good.
You can see me with the big bowl of food being the taste tester and then getting caught -ooops!



No comments: