Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fun Day

Mom and I had so much fun today. We played in the back yard, I got to run and hunt and play fun games with Mom. Then we went to train with Pauline in Chase in that great big FUN building. I was so excited when I figured out where we were going.

We set up all the rings and equipment and then we did fun run thrus. I got to do open and I was great!! :) I love to play with my dumbbell and jump. Then we did go outs and directive jumping and fun drills. Then we played gloves where Chase and I ran toward each other to get our gloves, that was fun too. And then to end we did the recall game. After everything was put away, we did recalls the full length of the building. And to celebrate we got to chase toys. It was so much fun and I was so tired when we left.

But.... by the time we got home and ate dinner, I was ready to run again. Mom and I went out in the back yard one more time before dark. And then I crashed!!

No comments: