Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, March 16, 2012

No more pine cones!!

Mom and I have been working for over a week to get rid of the hundreds of pine cones in our yard. They were everywhere and Mom was afraid we would get hurt running and jumping on them. So we have been working a little every night to get rid of them before we bring all the equipment out in the yard. We finally finished tonight! After another 45 minutes tonight - we were done! See how pretty our yard looks now with all the pine cones gone!

No comments: