Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Real Service Dog

Mom always teases that she will take me here or take me there as her "service dog." But she never does it :( Well, I showed her I really could be her service dog! She had a sore neck and a headache and was on the couch with an ice pack on her neck. Every time she moved it fell and then she had to figure out how to get it back in place. So, she decided to ask me for help. Whenever she needed something, she pointed at it and asked me to "bring it." I love to carry things and I love to help Mom, so this was fun. I would get things and take them to her. She was so proud of me!!

No comments: