Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Why did I give up my bunny????

Mom and I were in the yard and she was ready to go in the house, but I found something good. Mom was almost to the house and saw me playing with it. She finally came to find out to see what I was having so much fun with. I found a headless baby bunny and was tossing it in the air and catching it. When Mom got close, I put it in my mouth and ran around. She saw the little feet sticking out of my mouth and asked me what I had.

She finally asked me to bring it to her, so I did... then she put me on a sit stay in the middle of the yard while she got rid of it. She promised me lots of cookies for being so good, but I don't know, I can earn cookies doing much easier things.

Now I wish I would have kept my treasure.

No comments: