Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Work from home day

WOOHOO!! Today was work from home today and I was so happy! Mom has not worked from home for awhile. We ate breakfast, I had a yogurt bone, took a nap, we went out and played in the nice weather at lunch. It was so nice outside and we ran, and did jumps and heeling and I ate rabbit poop until Mom caught me doing it.

I made a nice pillow in the afternoon and took a nap while Mom worked.


And then we had an afternoon snack of almonds, sunflower seeds, and pistachios! YUM!

At 4:05 we were out the door to run in the sun. It was so nice outside and we played all kinds of fun games. Mom would chase me and I would chase her and then I ran around and around and around the yard. Then she made funny noises at me and I would launch in the air at her. We had so much fun playing.

Back to school tomorrow. I am so happy, I have missed going to school during our LONG break.

No comments: