Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, July 10, 2009

Great Rally Class

Mom and I had a great time at our rally class tonight. My friend Trio is now in my class and it is hard for both of us to focus as we like to play. But Mom was very proud of me as I was able to heel with the group for the entire time, and that was with Trio right beside me. I have never been able to pay attention for the entire group heeling, but I was really good tonight. Mom told me how proud she was of me :) I also did a very nice course and did attentive heeling. Then we got to play on the jump and that was a lot of fun!!! Mom was getting a little stingy with the cookies though, so I would "tap" her hand to remind her that I needed a reward. I think she missed some great things that I did so I had to remind her! (I have to keep her on her toes at times!!!)

No comments: