Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, July 5, 2009

PEEE-YEWWWW!!!!!

Well, that's what Mom keeps telling me, but I think I smell good! I found some great smelling droppings in our backyard tonight and ran my head and ear all through it. It was really fun until Mom found me and she wasn't very happy (she had been picking up rally signs so I got a head start. ) Even when she found me I kept wiggling around in it and kicking my feet in the air. The bad part came when we headed in the house and straight to the bath tub. Then I had to get my ears cleaned out as I guess the "stuff" was inside my ear too. I did a good job!!!

No comments: