Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!


The shrimp is AWESOME!


Hope you are having as much fun as I am!! We had a cookout with LOTS of good food and Tiger shrimp!!! YUM - I LOVE shrimp and this shrimp was HUGE!! Mom said my eyes were bigger than the shrimp when she showed it to me. And it was really good. Then we had hamburgers and chicken (I always love grilled chicken!) and potato salad. It didn't stop there either, we had brownies with cream cheese frosting with ice cream and fudge. I was dancing by this time, there was so much good food!!

We also went to Trace's ball game and I got to see all the kids. The kids are so much fun, they were even fighting over me as every one wanted to hold my leash. The best part is that they really like to give me cookies, so I get a LOT of cookies at the ball games :) Trace's team won too - YEA!!!

No comments: