Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Conformation Shows!

We went to the Columbus Conformation shows this weekend. I did much better this weekend and didn't fight Mom or put on my brakes instead of gaiting. I won my class one day and earned a placement the second day. Mom was VERY excited that I showed so well. I even wagged my tail after my down and back. We also walked around, visited and did some shopping. I got a new bed for my kennel from Cedarcreek - I LOVE their beds!! I have three of them now. I do not know when we will do any more conformation as there are not any local shows for awhile.

No comments: