Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day Fun!

I had a great Thanksgiving day. I started with this great turkey neck for breakfast. Then mom and I went outside and worked on whoa, retrieving, and did some jump training. I am really good at everything we do, and it is SOOO much fun. We then went to Brier's house for dinner and play. We ate lots of good food and desserts and then took a long walk down to the ponds. I ran up and down all the hills and around the pond. It was so much fun playing with every one. When we came home we had more good food and I even had some "mini tacos" that mom made special for me. Then I SLEPT! and SLEPT! and SLEPT! Mom was afraid I would be up all night, so she kept waking me up to get a toy. So I would go get it, take it to her and then go back to sleep. It was a great day, but I am worn out!!!

No comments: