Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa visit!!

YEA!! My grandma and grandpa came to visit tonight and I was so excited. Not only is Santa coming tomorrow, but they came to visit tonight. It is Grandma's birthday today so Mom and Gary took her out to eat and they brought back GREAT food for me!! They also had Graeter's ice cream cake and I got my very own piece. I played with Grandma and then curled up on the couch beside her and she rubbed my ears... ahhh.. it was so nice to lay with her. I can't wait until they come back to visit again.

No comments: