Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

VACATION!!




Mom took a vacation day today to finish up for the Holidays. I went with her and it was SOOO boring. Luckily we were done early and we went outside to play. I had to keep hinting to her that she promised!!! She was on the phone so I went over and kept hitting her coat and looking at her - like "hey, remember!! you promised we could play!" Finally she took the hint and we went out. It was cold, but we both dressed warm so we could run and play. It was a lot of fun. Mom chased me and I ran around like a racing greyhound. It felt so good to go out and stretch my legs and fly around the yard.

No comments: