Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Home with Gary

Gary had today off work for the Holiday and we had a lot of FUN!!! We went out and played in the snow many times today. Gary threw snowballs at me and I would launch and catch them. Then I ran around in the snow and played with him. We kept calling Mom at work and telling her what we were doing :) I think she was jealous.

Gary went to get groceries too. I saw that he brought home shrimp! YEA!! I LOVE shrimp; I can't wait until we get to eat it. Looks like we are going to have another fun holiday weekend.

No comments: