Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Seminar Day

Mom and I went to a seminar today. It was okay but pretty boring. The best part was meeting all the new friends. As always, I got a lot of attention because everyone thinks I am so handsome. And I got to hang out by a cute little chocolate lab girl, her daddy told me to teach her good things while we were waiting. I got to play a little bit and take a few walks, but nothing very exciting.

The best part of my day was after dinner. Mom, Gary and I went out in my backyard to run and play. And then Mom and I played some agility. We had to go in because it was dark, but I had a good time while we were playing!

No comments: