Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, April 25, 2011

Sloshing around

Mom let me go out back again tonight to run, but OMG it was a workout running in all the water. Then I chased a bird and made a sharp corner and about fell down when I slid. You should have seen my tracks in the yard (SHHH! don't tell Gary!) Mom made fun of me as I was walking funny.


When we were in the hunting area, I swear I saw that bunny watching me. I will get him yet, I now have my own bunny to give me practice!



We had a lot of fun outside, but I really do not like all the clean up time before going in the house. But I guess it is worth it to be able to run.

No comments: