Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What a great day!

Mom has a vacation day today because we have workers coming to the house. She had to get some things done this morning, so she gave me a great big marrow bone to chew on. I LOVE my marrow bones!



Then we went to the park and walked around the path. We were the only ones there, so Mom let me run (no leash required!) and that was a lot of fun. I went up on the soccer field and thought I wasn't supposed to, but when Mom told me it was okay, I took off running really fast.

Then we played some of our recaller games. OMG, we had sooo much fun. I would run one way and Mom would call me and I would run back to her. Then we played another game and we played in every room of the house. I thought it was funny when we went up and played a training game upstairs. It was a really easy game for me, but still lots of fun.

I did have to go to my cage when the workers came, but it was okay as Mom gave me a yogurt bone and then she came and sat with me and she read while I ate my bone. I really wanted to be out of the cage, but I was good and just enjoyed my bone.

After the workers left and Mom put the house back together, we went to Alum Creek. It was really wet, but we still had fun. We were the only ones there and I ran and ran and ran. We worked on our recaller games too and I did a great job. We walked (well, I ran, mom walked) both directions since no one else was there. Mom had to wipe me down before I could get back in the van as I was covered in water and mud. Luckily she wore her wind pants over her other pants so she could take those off too. We were pretty muddy, but that was okay.

What a fabulous day we have had and it is only afternoon. I am going to take a nap and hope she has more fun stuff planned for tonight!!

No comments: