Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fun training day

I had a fun day with Mom.  She rented the building for us so I could go do something without slopping in mud.  I really don't have an issue with that, but she does.  We took all our stuff and Mom set up a utility ring and we practiced all kinds of fun games.  Then she put cookies all over and expected me NOT to look at them.  Hmm, that part was not quite as fun.  But then I did get to run and get them.

Then we put everything back the way we found it and ran some agility.  Mom said I "rocked" the course :)
I just had fun.  I think she made more mistakes than I did. 


No comments: