Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, December 8, 2012

I MUST go run!

WE had a great day today, but Mom kept saying we will go for a walk "soon" but soon never seemed to happen.  We ran errands and had a great lunch in the van, picnic style.  Then we went home and made cookies and played games while they baked.  We made llama, ostrich and salmon cookies - YUM!!  We also played Christmas music and danced to Jingle Bell Rock.  I am a good dancer and I can really leap high!  

Then Gary came home and wanted to cook out.  Cook outs are great, but "soon" just got later and I really NEED to run.  Please take me to RUN!  Mom did not listen, so when we went upstairs, I ran around and around and around the room.  I went out the door turned around and zoomed back through.  Then down the stairs around the family room and back upstairs.  FINALLY!!  They got the point. 

Mom took me to the park and since it was almost dark and rainy, no one else was there.  She unleashed me and away I went.  It was so much fun.  There was mud and puddles and more mud and puddles and I just splashed through all of it.  I RAN and RAN and RAN, and mom said I had a big smile the entire time.  

It has been raining since Sunday and I have not been out very much.  I am so glad she finally understood it was needed!!!!

No comments: