Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, December 24, 2012

Where is Santa?

Mom and I wrapped gifts last night and we put up our socks.  I  have had my Christmas sock since my very first Christmas.  Mom and Gary found it when shopping as it has great big ears that move up and down, and it plays music.  I know what it means :)

But, I got up this morning and ran over all excited and checked it - NOTHING!  What??!!  I have been a good boy, why did Santa not visit.   Then Mom explained it was Christmas eve and Santa would come tonight - whew?  That was a scary moment.

No comments: