Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Crashed after a great day

After our great walk, we went to our training yard and worked on weaves and jumping and heeling and signals and....  we did all kinds of great fun stuff.  I have really missed training outside and did not want to quit.  Mom kept releasing me to go play and I kept coming back and asking to play games with her.   I forgot how much fun it is to work outside.  But after our great walk and then all our games outside, it was time to snuggle in for a nap!!



No comments: