Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, March 1, 2013

My new collar

Mom has spent WAY too much time trying to find the perfect collar for me.  She wanted something like my personality.  Each one she considered, Gary said it was not me.  So, between the two of them, it took forever to get a new collar for me.  Mom also said that it is a good thing she didn't have a female Weim or she would have enough collars to wear a different one every day.   I am glad she didn't buy me any "girlie" collars.

Here I am sporting my new collar complete with bow tie.  It was a special gift from supplier.

No comments: