Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 30, 2013

Outdoor Fun

After Mom ran errands, we packed up all our stuff and went out back to play.  We did all kinds of fun drills and some new exercises for our jumping. I wasn't quite sure what Mom wanted me to do as it was odd, but I must have done good as I kept earning cookies.  I checked the baby bunny nest a couple of times too, just in case I had missed some earlier.  But no luck, they were all gone.

Then we put all our ORT boxes on the deck and did several searches.  I false indicated on the first time, but Mom realized it as she said I am not as strong in my indication.  I guess she knows me better than I think.  But then I nailed the other 4!  And in less than 30 seconds too.

We did some inside searches too, and I nailed those quickly too.  We have 3 minutes in a test.  I do not think I will have any issue with that! :)

Gary is planning a cookout tonight, so hopefully after dinner we can play some more.  I am so happy to be playing with Mom in our back yard.

No comments: