Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 28, 2013

All rainy days are not bad!

Rainy days are usually no fun!  But Mom made this rainy day lots of fun and games.  Oh, and food too!   We started the day with a family breakfast, I like it when we have family meals as I get more snacks.  I run back and forth so Mom and Gary both give me food.

Then we did Mom's exercises.  Which usually means she tries to do her stretches while I put my toys on her and swing my tug toys in her face until she plays with me.  I also steal her weights so she has to chase me.

We also did MY exercises!!  I really like to do my physical therapy. We do all different things and I earn cookies.  Here I am posing in my cavalettis.

 
After Mom ran errands, we went to the park.  Since it was rainy, no one was there and I could run, and run, and run.   We even got rained on for a few minutes.  Luckily it was just sprinkles, and not down pour.  Mom had to wash my tummy when we got home as I ran through all the mud puddles.

No comments: