Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, April 19, 2013

At the hotel

We are at a great hotel!  It has two beds, so I can leap back and forth across the beds.  Usually we just have one bed, so I don't have so much fun jumping back and forth.  There is a lot of area to walk and there are bunnies!!!!   I knew there were bunnies and tricked Mom to keep walking the same fence line.  She finally figured it out and then wouldn't let me walk over there any more. 

We had a great dinner, lots of walks and finally Mom made me rest.  As you can tell, I am not giving in that easy.  Who wants to rest, we have too much to do!!

No comments: