Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Life of Edge

(that' me!!) We had a busy day today, we did all our exercises in the morning and then did some training. Mom and Gary took me to Home Depot, Gary had to get some things and Mom let me visit all my friends and we played some more. I really like going there as every one gives me a lot of attention and I REALLY like to see the kids!! But we practice too, and I enjoy that as every one watches me.

Then when we came home I was really tired and Gary was watching TV, so I decided he could give me a nice massage. Ahhhh, I stretched WAY out and snored while he rubbed my belly!

No comments: