Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rally Trial 2

After lunch, we got to play all over again. We had Level 1 and of course, I was first again! I did well on this course, but got distracted at the 3rd obstacle and had to repeat it. Someone was coming out of the kitchen as we were walking toward it, so I had to see what they were doing??!! After that I did great. And Mom was very proud of me that I was able to get it back together like nothing happened. Then we had a left finish and I got to do my great flip finish and jump way up in the air, hug mom and land in heel position. It really IS fun!!

Between our runs I got to play with my friends and take another walk. Then Mom went to walk our second Level 2 course and said it was really hard. Even the more experienced Level 2 people thought it was hard, all the tough signs all in one course. We had to do a long distance send to an obstacle, a left 180 pivot, food bowls, a moving down, a "call front while running" (Mom tells me to wait and takes off running and then calls me after about 4-5 steps) and the bonus was a stand for exam. No one thought I could do that since I am such a social boy. But I showed them, I did it like a pro!!! The judge even complimented me for a great run!!

I earned my second Level 2 leg and a second place. Mom was very proud of me as she did not think I would be able to hold it together for that long. Cindy, my instructor, was very proud of me too.

We also got a lot of great pictures again. Mom should have them in a few weeks so I can post them for you to see. Mom took her Flip, but she never gave it to anyone to tape me. Maybe next time I can have videos...

No comments: