Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, January 23, 2010

PLAY DATE!!

Boy did we have fun. I got to meet Lucy tonight as she is going to come and stay with us in a few weeks. When she first got here I was so excited I was wiggling A L L over. Lucy wasn't too sure though as she was in a different house and I am much bigger than her. Within a few minutes she decided I wasn't so bad, in fact, she thought it was fun to boss me around. I have learned that you do what girls tell you!! She took all the toys and would chase me away when I tried to get one, but that didn't stop me, I just kept chasing her. Then I would try to get her tail when she wasn't looking.

Mom got out my tunnel and I showed her how to run through a tunnel. It didn't take her long to figure it out and then we were going back and forth through the tunnel. Then I would run through while she ran around and we would meet at the ends. It was soooo much FUN! I also showed off and showed her how to do rally. Gary was very impressed that I could pay attention and do my rally while she was running around and watching me. Little did he know that I was showing off for her :)

We went outside to play too, but Mom would not let us in the yard because there is so much mud. We had to stay in the potty yard and you just can't run in there. I ran around the deck some, but that was it.

She may get to come back next weekend, but if not, she will be back the following week to stay with us for a week. Woohoo! I can't wait, we will have so much fun.

No comments: