Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Playing in the snow




We have a LOT of snow in our yard. We have not been in the training yard since last weekend so there was a lot of undisturbed snow. Mom opened the gate and turned me loose!! I ran all over the place in the deep snow. Then I would eat it and my entire face would be covered in snow. I would charge Mom and she would try to take my picture. We had a lot of fun out there playing and it doesn't even seem cold anymore. Mom did take a lot of pictures, she thought I looked very handsome in some of them and yet silly in the others. That's me...

No comments: