Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, January 29, 2010

Rally Class!!

Mom and I went to rally class tonight. We haven't been for awhile as she has been working later on Fridays and we can't get there in time. But last night she told me she would try really hard to get home on time as we both needed to go do something. She even spent her lunch hour cutting up my chicken and cheese for my treats. I was so excited when she got home early and told me we were going. I didn't even sleep on the way there as I was so excited. I got to see all my friends again and visit with them. Hans and I even got a quick lick in as our Moms didn't realize we were getting so close.

We did an off leash AKC excellent course and I did really good! Mom was so proud of me and every one said what a good boy I was. It was really tight, but I was paying attention and did everything I was supposed to. Clue was even working right beside me and I didn't pay attention to him. And then at the food bowls (with really good food, BTW) there was also a tunnel. So I had to heel between food bowls AND a tunnel.

Cindy brought some really yummy treats for everyone and they were my "jackpot" for doing such a nice job. I hope Mom and I can go again really soon as I really like going!

No comments: