Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOWSTORM!!

We had a HUGE snow storm today. We were supposed to start agility classes tonight, but they were even cancelled because of all the snow. I was hoping it would snow so much Mom wouldn't go to work tomorrow, but it looks like it won't be that bad. We were able to go out and run and play in the snow while it was coming down and it was a lot of fun. I LOVE playing in the snow!! Mom teases me that I sure like the snow for a California puppy. Gary even came home early and brought pizzas for dinner. We had a great night!!

No comments: