Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Alum Creek here we come..

Mom, Gary and I went to Alum Creek this afternoon. It was so much fun and was really nice outside. We took a long walk (well, they walked, I RAN!) and then we were making our last loop and got to back track our walk. Gary lost my special water bowl that fits in the backpack. So we had to backtrack to find it.

Gary enjoyed watching me range out really far. He has not been to Alum Creek with us in a long time. I was also being very good about my whistle commands.

No comments: