Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun night

We had a fun time tonight. We haven't done much as Mom has not felt well. But tonight we went to Home Depot to practice our rally. It has been a long time since we have been there to play. Mom was very proud of me and told me that I was a BIG boy now as I started heads up heeling as soon as we got there. We practiced all our rally signs and even some signal exercises. Some lady came up to see me and Mom had just given me a cookie and you should have seen her jump! I guess she thought I was going to bite her since I was chewing my cookie.

Then we went to Pet Supplies Plus and I got lots of cookies and raw bones. There were so many new things to choose from.

It was almost dark when we got home so we went out to run right away. I almost had a night time bunny snack. He was under our deck and took off just as I walked out the door - I almost had him. You better watch out Mr. Bunny, I will be waiting...

I am off to enjoy one of my new raw bones!

No comments: