Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Food Making Day!

Today is our food making day, I am really excited as I always get to help and do all the taste testing. We have about 100# of food to grind up and freeze. I am ready and waiting for it to all start...

Look at all these chicken necks!!! Wow, Mom kept teasing how big my eyes were! Well, yes, look at all those chicken necks.... and I get to eat some!

Mom would give me a chicken neck while they were grinding and I would crunch them all up, yummy stuff!!!

No comments: