Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 2, 2010

The last day of my birthday week

Well, Mom promised that the last day would be well worth the wait and she was right. I was right too, when I was peaking at her through the door I saw her get out the quail cages. We all got up really early, ate breakfast and loaded up the van.

OMG, OMG, I was soooo excited. Mom and Gary were loading all our "bird gear!" We drove to Wagner's to get birds. He loaded them in the van and I was ready!!! Then Gary and John started talking, and talking and talking. HEY guys... we are wasting valuable time - let's hit the road!!! I had to "remind" him several times that we were supposed to be hunting, not chatting. Finally a few big WOOFS!! and Mom reminded Gary that rain was supposed to be coming.

Finally, we are on the way to hunt birds!!

No comments: