Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Home Depot to practice

We went to Home Depot to practice tonight. But first we stopped at Pet People and got some really good cookies. They were soft and peanut butter flavor. I have never had those before.

Mom decided that we would work outside tonight since it was nice outside. Plus there were a lot more distractions with everyone going in and out and all the cars going by. Home Depot is such a great place to work, inside and out. Outside the sidewalk is really wide and there is an overhang and good lighting. We were able to practice everything including our stays.

That was a lot of fun!! I hope we can do that again soon!

No comments: