Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, December 24, 2010

Busy Day

We were up early today and I helped Mom and Gary clean the house and put away all my toys. But I did not think ALL the toys should be put away, so I got my favorites back out of the toy box! Then Mom and I played tug and played on the jump and did all kinds of fun things. We have been playing with metal retrieve toys and Mom was surprised that I did such a good job with them. Gary and I played tug too, I tug harder with Gary!! Mom had to go see the chiropractor today so Gary took me out to run while she was gone.

Then when she got home, I helped her make my new "class mat." I guess this will be the new mat we take to class. I have to test them every step of the way to make sure she is doing it right.

Then we played some more, we did retrieves with my tennis ball dumbbell toy. That is one of my new favorite toys.

No comments: