Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fun Night!

As soon as Mom got home, we bundled up so we could go run for a few minutes before dark. I have not been out to run for 2 days because of the mud and dark and I am going bonkers. Mom wanted to make sure she "took the Edge off" of me (isn't she funny??!!) The only bad part of running right away is that I have to wait on dinner. I do not like waiting for my dinner.

Then we played for an hour!! We had so much fun and did so many different things. We did jumping exercises and crate games and recalls and doggie zen (I am getting very good at this game.) We made all our normal games a lot more fun tonight. Mom said that I have reached another level of maturity and she can tell a difference in me. Not sure what she is talking about, but I sure had fun playing!

No comments: