Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, December 17, 2010

FUN FUN FUN

I was so happy to go play this morning, it was so exciting. Mom asked me if I wanted to go to school and I thought, go to school in the morning? I have never been to school in the morning. When we got there the Shelties were running around playing so Mom and I walked outside for awhile until class time. Then when the other dogs came, we played the "see it" game. Then we did fun games and I did so good!!! Mom gave me lots of cookies and I even got to chase cheeseballs. Then we set up a jump and worked on our sends over the jump.

Did I say I had fun?? I hope we get to do that again!!!

Mom thought I did good too since I haven't got to run for awhile. I got a little excited one time, but Mom was teasing me and telling me how awesome and great I was and I just sort of exploded straight up, several times!

No comments: