Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Outside to play!!


I finally got to play outside - two times!!! It was so muddy though that I had to have my feet wiped before going inside, I really do not like to have my feet wiped off!

But I guess it was worth it as I got to run and jump and retrieve. Mom and I played bumper and then we used the bumper to do some "retrieve over the high jump" and I did a great job!! I started to go around it when I returned, but Mom signaled me to go toward the jump and said over and I knew exactly what to do. It was fun!!

I was hoping the snow would stay as it would have been more fun to play in the snow than the mud, but I'm sure that will happen soon.

No comments: