Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Chicken necks!

I was outside playing and came inside to a sink full of chicken necks!! woohooo! Mom was sneaky, she never told me about them and brought them in while I was outside. I helped her clean and bag them and I got to snack on some too! Now I have lots of chicken necks for breakfast for the next few months. I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow to get more.

Oh, but I do want to go outside and enjoy this afternoon first!! Mom has promised all week that we will get to go outside and PLAY!! It has been a long week for us and I have not been able to do much so I am so excited for this weekend.

No comments: