Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Running in the snow

I got to run in the snow!! As soon as Mom released me through the gate I put it in high gear and I was GONE!! It was so much fun to just RUN

I just ran and ran and ran, and slid around corners and around trees. All I heard was Mom telling me easy and be careful and funny noises when she thought I couldn't slide around something. I went back and forth and back and forth as fast as I could. I would run around trees, take the corner through the shed and then turn the other way to go through the gate and start all over again. I was running so hard I made snow fly!! It was soooo much fun.



No comments: