Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, December 24, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa arrive!

Mom and Gary went to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa and then brought them home to visit me. I was SOOO excited as I really like to see them. Grandpa plays with me and I like to run through Grandma's legs. I even helped Grandma open her birthday presents.
Then I got on the couch and got all comfy with Grandpa while he rubbed me. It is nice that everyone knows they are supposed to rub me! Then I tried to be sneaky and steal his hat. Very carefully I just stretched over and gently took it between my teeth. But, darned, Mom knew what I was up to and got me.

They stayed and played with me and we watched TV and had a really good time. And they brought good food to share with me from the Cheese Cake Factory. I can't wait to share some of the cheesecake and whipped cream!!!

It has been a very busy day and I am a tired boy, time to take a nap! Santa will be here tonight and we will have another very busy day tomorrow, so I need my rest!

No comments: