Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Toilet paper tales

I have loved paper since I was a little tiny puppy, even before I met Mom. As soon as I came home with her, she had to put up all the toilet paper as I would grab it and run through the house. How much fun that was!! Well, this past week, Mom thought that since I was 2 now and more mature that the toilet paper could go back on the holder. Ha! I watched Mom take it and pull it and wow, that looked like fun. So, I took it and pulled it and RAN!! woohoo! Toilet paper through the house. Then I tore it all up and decorated. Since we didn't get snow outside, I made it look like snow inside. But I only got to do it once, the toilet paper is back in the basket where I can't reach it :(

No comments: