Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, May 25, 2009

COOKOUT!

Mom and I drove to Dayton today to see Jean. She worked on my leg and had me walk up and down ramps. It was a lot of fun! I finally got to DO something. When we got home mom set up our back yard so that I will have ramps at home to walk up and down.

At dinner time I was really upset as I didn't get as much food. I looked at mom, like "hey, where's the rest of it??" She told me to be patient and I would get some really good stuff. Then I saw Gary putting all the meat on the grill - YUM! And even better, I saw the shrimp on the counter, I LOVE shrimp. And then I found the beans! I am pretty good about not stealing stuff off the counters as it does not make mom happy when I help myself, but I just could not stay away from the beans! The Bush's beans dog "Duke" sure is right - they sure are good beans!! I hope he can steal the recipe and give it to me :) Mom and Gary thought it was funny that I would steal the beans with all the other good stuff on the counter. But then Gary was a little worried and was laughing since I ate beans.

I had shrimp and chicken and hamburger and beans and a little bit of corn. The corn on the cob looked really good too, so mom gave me a little bite to try. I think the butter was the best part!
I really like cookouts!

No comments: