Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Puppy Match Group 2




We went to Cleveland today for a puppy match. It was nice and sunny, but the wind was very cold. The Sporting Group was the biggest group and we had a long time to wait our turn. I posed for pictures for mom and we worked on some recalls too. When it was my turn in the ring I was a very good boy. Mom was happy with my stacking, I am learning to lean into my stack and hold it longer. We also got to play in the group ring since there were lots of dogs there. It was a fun day.

No comments: